Sunday 10 November 2013

feedback !

WWW
Great looking presentation
Good use of media language (codes and conventions)
Use of images worked really well
Lowkey lighting, good use of media language
Good to see representations of women
Excellent discussion of representations
Good to see thought in your linked production and image anlysis
showed clear knowledge
more excellent language, synergy

EBI
Improve presentation skills (just reading notes from the desk)
Narrow your focus , so it can help you have more detail on ones of these topics
Lack of rehearsal

I liked the feedback that Mr Haysely gave me, there were more WWW's then EBI's. I enjoyed the topic i was talking about throughout. I need to improve my presentation skills  and narrow my focus so i can be able to get more information about the subject

No comments:

Post a Comment